MEMBERS - PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING
The DISC-T is a very popular full carbon disc wheel for track offering a lenticular design and incredible stiffness. The DISC-T is rated for tandem use and is the choice for numerous national teams and athletes competing around the world. Available in front or rear and ideal to pair with the Five-T, F6T or F9T front wheels for both time-trials and mass start events.
In addition to a full 3 year warranty, each wheelset comes with lifetime CRP and accessories that include: padded wheelbag and track lock ring.
FFWD Wheels are hand built in The Netherlands and have been ridden to victories in the Spring Classics, each Grand Tour and numerous World Championships.
- 700c full carbon tubular disc wheel for track
- Lenticular shape for exceptional aerodynamics
- High lateral rigidity
- Ideal to pair with Five-T, F6T, F9T
- Front or Rear wheel option
- Spoke Count: N/A
- Hub Options: FFWD Track
- Bearing Option: FFWD (Japanese EZO)
- Components: N/A
- Freehub: N/A
- Color(s): Red, White
- Weight: Front: 1200g, Rear: 1275 grams
- Rim Width: 20mm
- Maximum Tire Pressure: N/A
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 265lbs/120kgs
- Accessories: FFWD padded wheelbag and valve hole sticker kit
Dimensions: 27x7x27 in
Wheel Option: Front, Rear
Color: White, Red
Usually ships within 5 business days. There are no returns or exchanges on this product.